Sunday, April 28th (My 1st Blog)
Today was a great day at church. We sang, listened to prayers/sermon and I went to small group after church. I made sure to eat at least 3 servings of fruits and veggies too. I'm doing well on my weight loss journey because I've gained muscle and muscle burns fat.
Three things I'm greatful for:
- church family (that I've known for 6 months)
- guitars (peaceful form of music)
- social media (to connect with friends and family from out-of-state)
Prayer Request: Consistency for - language learning (because I'm learning Hebrew to celebrate the religion of my ancestors and talk to my friends) and consistency for my weight (a.k.a. waste loss journey).
Link to my Food Diary for today
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable-diary/CarmelaHarris?from=2024-04-28&to=2024-04-28
According to Dr. Google, the following are the top 3 reasons to eat fruits and vegetables:
- Nutrients: Fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamins A, C, and E, as well as magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, and folic acid.
- Fiber: Fiber helps you feel full and keeps your digestive system moving. A diet high in fiber can also reduce your risk of bowel cancer.
- Low in calories: Fruits and vegetables are naturally low in calories and fat.
My fruit and veggie haul from this past weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment