It was a long weekend.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I paced myself (and didn't post for a few days) because the tortoise wins the race!
Saturday, I went to the Big Bounce Run. I found out about it from scrolling on Facebook a few months ago. I bought the tickets in March. We jogged & walked 1.5 miles through bouncy houses. And we received a medal, headband and a bracelet. We also were able to get Barebel salted carmel bars and mini cups of water at the event. They were good! I also went to work in the evening. They allowed me to ring up customers on my own for the majority of the night.
Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day for my mom and I. My mom, sister and I had on gorgeous dresses and received a nice pen and card from church. Then, we went to the Black Farmers Market at our local YMCA. We are going to begin volunteering with one of the Assistant Directors of the Black Farmers Market at the end of the week. The Assistant Director gave us edible flowers to eat. We ate cosmos and borage flowers. That was my first time eating flowers. Then, we each ordered a sandwich of our choice from Char-Grill and enjoyed them in the car before my mom dropped me off for work. Lastly, my new friend wished me a Happy Mother's Day.
Today (Monday, May 13th)
I rescheduled my doctor's appointment online and paid some bills. Also, I did some Medical Terminology homework (while listening to the radio online) after I bought my family some nonalcoholic drinks and snacks. I also took a much needed half hour nap!!!
3 Things I'm greatful for
- Popcorners White Cheddar snack
- Suja organic cold pressed juice (uber greens flavor)
- Video calls
Comments
Post a Comment