Monday May 6th 2024

 Woke up around 10 am and texted a friend. Then, I listened to John Legend's Bigger Love Album on YouTube. Cool beats in this album and easy listening. 
My soon-to-be fitness trainer brother helped me workout today. We used a 20 pound slam ball and I took a few breaks on his weight bench (that a neighbor gifted us).

Currently, my wpm for my typing speed is 40 wpm. But, my ultimate goal is 200 wpm. So, I'm practicing my typing speed using both: a typing test and lessons on Ratatype.com. Also, I have been practicing my typing speed on Typing.com using lessons. 

We bought some groceries at Walmart. My mom bought us two different types of fruit and I was able to purchase a box of lettuce. 

I have been collecting glass jars and bottles for juices, herbs and fruit preserves. So, I guess I already have some of the blessings of the homesteading life right now. Shout out to Deon Kipping for making the song I Already Have It.

Had a good talk with a new friend this evening.


Comments

Popular Posts