sorry for posting late (Sunday, May 19th 2024)
I'm sorry for posting late. I didn't realize (until today) that I didn't post my blog yesterday.
We went to church and learned about giving God our yes in the morning church service. In the young adult small group, I learned about how the Ephesians lives were changed by Paul's teaching.
My mom, sister and I went to my sister's Special Olympics Track & Field practice. She ran/walked a few laps (with and without her teammates). Also, she did shot put.
I went to work for 6 hours as a cashier. One lady got her order paid for!
And I had some good convos over text.
3 things I'm thankful for
- being able to attend my sister's Special Olympics Track & Field practice
- young adult small group
- the lady that got her order paid for
Comments
Post a Comment