Tuesday May 7, 2024

I woke up a little earlier today (around 8 am). I made sure to have 3 servings of fruit and veggies for breakfast. I drank 32 ounces of purified drinking water with lemon juice in a wine glass. I also drank 40 oz of water from my stainless steel water bottle.

For a few hours, I studied American Sign Language videos from the free Oklahoma School for the Deaf course while listening to music on YouTube. I studied Lessons 1 and 2.

I did a few a few typing tests from Ratatype.com.

I did some porchin' (sitting on the porch) in our rocking chair and ate an ice cream bar.

My mom brought home a dozen bananas because they were on sale at the grocery store.

I took a nap for about an 1 hour and 40 minutes.

I became friends with some of my family members on Facebook.com.


I did the following guided meditation as a way to heal from the past, have a successful pregnancy in the future and understand myself more:

Communicate With Your Spirit Baby

by Anne-Claire Le Bihan

Take a magical journey to the Spirit Baby World to meet with your baby for the first time or grow your relationship. Whether you're already pregnant, trying to conceive or have lost a baby, this meditation is an excellent opportunity to communicate with your baby. Trust in this unique experience and be open to all you receive.

https://insighttimer.com/anna.souljourney/guided-meditations/communicate-with-your-spirit-baby?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=2024-05-07&utm_campaign=+Your+Free+Spirit+Baby+Guided+Meditation+is+Here+


I made a Chicken Pot Pie from scratch with my mom. It was so delicious!



Comments

Popular Posts