Wednesday, May 15th 2024
I woke up at 7 pm. I washed, conditioned and flat-twisted my hair last night because my hair is natural and needs to be in a protective style. Today, I two strand twisted it with shea butter and some of my mom's hair gel (that she allowed me to borrow). It took me about 6 hours to do it and I made sure to take a 1 hour nap!
Then, I studied Chapter 6 (Lymphatic System) for my Medical Terminology class.
My mom bought us pizza for dinner. And I ate lots of lettuce, a fried egg sandwich and some of the snacks from the refuel conference.
Got something off my chest with one of my friends today.
We went to pick up some furniture and one of our friends (that I met from Biblestudy) helped my brother move it into our home.
My sister and I are going to watch tv with my mom in her newly furnished room!
I'm going on a Morning Walk tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it. Stay tuned for tomorrow.
- Delivery pizza
- Shea butter
- Facebook messenger
Comments
Post a Comment